Rhea Lalla is the Founder of Build Great Minds.com. She is an Emotional Intelligence Specialist and Conscious Parenting Coach
In this episode, we talk about :
1. What is Emotional intelligence and how does low Emotional Intelligence impact our lives.
2. What is the key factor that impacts our ability to develop Emotional Intelligence
3. How do we begin to assess the level of Emotional Intelligence we have.
4. Once we know where we are, what things do we do to boost our Emotional Intelligence.
5. What is disassociation and how do we do disassociate from our emotions within our families
6. Let’s talk about what things we need to get good at in order to parent kids with high Emotional Intelligence
7. What do you do when you are already triggered and can’t find the presence to self-regulated
Nina Cruz, leading conscious parenting coach, shares some amazing tips for making the paradigms shifts we all need in our parenting. Get tools to heal emotional wounds and connect more deeply within this Fireside session.
Top tips to cope when you're juggling it all. Today Oriel Camp, a leading parenting coach, joins us to explore:
1. What to do when you feel stressed out and overwhelmed
2. Why you must come first and the impact of not making this change
3. Tools to keep overwhelm at bay as you navigate all of life’s uncertainty
How to help kids be comfortable with their parents' intimacy. We're joined by Barbara Jimenez who helps us explore
1. Teaching little kids about sex
2. Recognising and healing our old limiting beliefs about sexuality
3. Helping children learn to lean into affection and intimacy within the family
How to help kids deal with anxiety over the pandemic. In this episode, we're joined by Dr Maryhan Baker who explores:
What is happening for your child when they feel anxious
How to help them deal with the anxiety in their bodies
How to help kids deal with the mental chatter that fuel anxiety
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.