We’re Joined by Erin Taylor, who is an author and parenting coach who helps stressed, overwhelmed moms end struggles with disrespect, not listening and discipline.
Erin helps us answer today’s question
• We explore if attention seeking behaviour is a problem
• What it means when children and toddlers engage in this behaviour
• Why children engage in attention seeking behaviour at certain times and not at others (usually its when we’re out and about)
• What to do when your child seeks attention in negative or socially unacceptable ways
• How to manage the embarrassment we feel
• And of course, address if attention seeking can be stopped and how.
How to Stop Attention Seeking Behaviour
March 28, 2019 11:45 am